Thread: Is iOS 8.1 working well on iPad 3

Is iOS 8.1 working well on iPad 3

I am trying to find out the iOS 8.1 performance on the new iPad. There are already lot of complains regarding this new OS update. And it is not working well. It is really giving hard time to people. But it is found that on new devices this thing is working really fine. The output is not bad, but on old devices the same thing is not working well. I tried looking around on the web but at many places I can just find people criticizing this new update update.

Re: Is iOS 8.1 working well on iPad 3

They are right about that. The release of iOS 8 has got havoc among users. People thought this must be a nice OS with good features but it brought a lot of bugs and it is common in all devises. Especially in old one the issue is higher. While in new it is manageable. This is going to cause huge effect on the Apple reputations. You can find many people reporting about the bugs and discussion based on the same. Luckily I had not yet updated this.

Re: Is iOS 8.1 working well on iPad 3

The new update works slow on iPad Mini. I did this and I am having major battery issue. The battery here lasts only for 4 hours. And also the performance is a terrible. It is very slow and does not respond well on apps and games. I had tried from my end to fix this thing by constantly resetting the device. But it failed to work. It looks that iOS 8.1 is not properly optimized due to which you get this issue. I am waiting for another update that can resolve the problem.