Thread: Confused between buying iPad Air 2 or iPad 3 Mini

Confused between buying iPad Air 2 or iPad 3 Mini

I am having two amazing tablets in my mind to buy. Both of them looks amazing. I had seen them in a nearby electronic shop. I think iPad Air is more portable and thin. But on the same hand I found iPad 3 Mini m ore portable. And being a new model it also comes with more power. So here I want suggestion to choose one among them. I want to know which one will be better. I need the tablet mostly for internet surfing, for gaming and for chatting.

Re: Confused between buying iPad Air 2 or iPad 3 Mini

Well I think both of them look exactly the same. I did not find much difference in the look here. There is very less difference in the thickness. And also in terms of weight iPad Mini is more lighter. For the screen quality iPad 2 comes with LCD support. And IPad Mini with more brighter one. For portable stuff I think there is nothing better than iPad Mini. You can add a cover on the same and then you can carry it with you wherever you want.

Re: Confused between buying iPad Air 2 or iPad 3 Mini

Also check the internal features before buying. Because that also matters the most. Design and size can be ignored for sometime. Here when it comes to iPad Mini you get a 8 megapixel camera. While iPad Air has only 5 megapixels. You will get low photo quality in iPad 2. Always go with the new models so that you can get extra benefits from the same. iPad Air runs on 64-bit A7 processor. And the new version runs on A8X processor. You can just figure out which will be more powerful here.