Thread: What is the new Dell Venue tablets recently launched

What is the new Dell Venue tablets recently launched

Dell just luanched two new Dell Venue models. They are Dell Venue 7 and Dell Venue 8. I am not able to locate the exact cause. There are few media sites which keeps on changing the cost and are accurate about the same. The cost ia round Rs.12000 approx which I found. But is it for Dell Venue 7 or Dell Venue 8 or for both. Are there any other variation among the models. I also want the exact hardware difference between both. So that would be a lot more easier to under what are these things actually.

Re: What is the new Dell Venue tablets recently launched

The new Dell Venue series is starting from Rs.12000. It is not the exact price and there can be a variation also in the same. Now the Dell Venue 7 is for Rs.12000 which brings you only wifi. And if you want 3G Dell Venue 7 then you have to Rs.15000. There are different models like this. The same thing is applicable for Dell Venue 8. Where a non sim version is for Rs.13000 while a sim one cost around Rs.19000. So just check for the difference models once.

Re: What is the new Dell Venue tablets recently launched

This are two new tablets that will be loaded with the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. I can provide you a bit tiny highlight on the hardware part which you can checkout and understand the difference. Here Venue 7 means a tablet with 7inch display. It is powered by 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z3460 cpu with 1GB RAM. And a 5MP back camera. Dell Venue 8 here brings you 2.1GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z 3480 cpu with 1GB RAM. Both are nice one and has decent design.