Thread: Oppo will be releasing its new models today

Oppo will be releasing its new models today

I want a bit confirmation on news that I had seen on the web and I am quiet sure that this is true to some extent. The news was about the new mobile phone that Oppo is working on and they are going to be releasing soon in the market. But things are not clear completely. Oppo is quiet working on two new models. They are calling it as a R series. The date that was confirmed for the release for today which is 29th of Oct. But yet there is nothing I can see. I think this products are not going to be sold worldwide.

Re: Oppo will be releasing its new models today

That is right. Oppo is working on two phone models which fall in he R series. The launch of Oppo N3 and Oppo R5 are going to appear soon and this two handset are going to bit unique in the design part. But yet nothing is clear so you have to wait for the final release. There might be a lot of rumors for the same. Ia m quiet edger to see a short information on its release and I hope that this should come out an good model. Most of this phones are android based. Oppo is not very much frequent in releasing models.

Re: Oppo will be releasing its new models today

This two new mobile phones are going to appear with 4G LTE support and will give you a slim design. The R5 here is considered as the most slim model and there are a few pics on the web that you can checkout. This are high end phone which might cost above Rs.40,000. I know about the Oppo N3 device that is also going to appear soon. This phone will be having a 5.5inch full HD display and will bring a unique rotating camera mechanism. This would be around 16MP.