Thread: When Android 5.0 Lollipop update will be coming for LG G3

When Android 5.0 Lollipop update will be coming for LG G3

It was in news that soon LG G3 is going to get the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop update but I am unable to find out the exact date about that. Is it true or is it just some kind of rumors. I had tried looking around for the same and unable to locate any details on it. Many says that the new Android L is Android 5.0 and this will be the next version that many devices will be getting. While some site mention about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This is very different compare to Android L. Does anyone having more accurate information regarding the same. There are no updates rolled out recently.

Re: When Android 5.0 Lollipop update will be coming for LG G3

LG G3 might get this new update by the end of this year. But things are not cleared and nothing is confirmed here. I am quite sure that it might be in the December. I had checked many tweets regarding this and the person who does it has a very accurate information about the same. There will be no Android L here. Android L is specifically designed for Moto series, while LG G3 is goign to the regular Android 5.0 Lollipop update. This will add a bit more enhancement in the UI and will also increase the battery output. New feature are hidden. No one has able to find that. So we have to wait for that.

Re: When Android 5.0 Lollipop update will be coming for LG G3

Yes this update is coming on December 2014. Not before that. And do not worry it is not going to get delayed also. The update will add some new exciting features on the same and I am quiet sure you will enjoy the same. There are some site exposing the new feature of Android 5.0 Lollipop. There will be UI changes but this time there will be more performance. You might get some more additional things in the security part also. So things are not very great here. On the other hand Android L is going to be limited for devices. It requires a different hardware specs to work well.