Thread: Cannot find Notification Bar on my iPhone 6

Cannot find Notification Bar on my iPhone 6

I just lost notification bar on my new iPhone 6. I am using the iOS 8.0 version and I am unable to see any notification bar on the same. This is not at all visible. I had tried to look around for the same but it is completely gone. I had seen a video of iPhone 6 on YouTube which shows the notification panel that appear on the top side. But in my phone it is not available. Is there a way to turn this thing on. I had seen inside the settings but I cannot find any option to make it work. I hope this kind of features are common in every phone. I cannot turn it on and most of the time i there is any message I just get the notification sound.

Re: Cannot find Notification Bar on my iPhone 6

iOS 8 update is quiet buggy that is causing lot of problem in the new iPhone and there is no resolution for the same. In your case you can try restoring the factory settings back which I think will restore the notification panel back again. For that you have to connect your phone to your pc and launch iTunes. Start with taking full data backup. Once you are done with that you have to then restore the factory settings back. And then restore your data once again and done. You will get the phone work back to its normal way. This is the fastest way of restoring settings on your devices. I am quiet sure this will help. Just try this out and then post back.

Re: Cannot find Notification Bar on my iPhone 6

This is quiet weird that the entire notification got disappeared. I think you must try checking out swapping from all corners. And the above process works most of the time. I was having Bluetooth paring issue with my phone. I was not able to figure out the reason behind the same. When I connect to my headset it takes long time. Somehow it gets connected. But as the phone went to sleep mode it gets disconnected. That is a bug actually. Later on restored the factory settings of the phone and the issue is resolved. It is working fine now. You are just having OS related problem on the device and that can be definitely fixed by restoring.