Thread: iPhone 6 camera switching causing images to look upside down

iPhone 6 camera switching causing images to look upside down

I want some help to deal with iPhone 6 camera flipping. The issue started when I updated the phone with new OS which is iOS 8.0.2. This phone comes loaded with dual camera. There is one on the front side and another one on the backside. When I switch from front to back there is a kind of notification bar on the top side. This give you access to camera settings like flash, etc. It just flip upside down. And the picture are taken in the same manner. I tried to see the settings but it does not work. Now here to make it work normal I have to exit the camera and restart my phone. This is quiet annoying while taking pictures from the phone. Want some help to fix it.

Re: iPhone 6 camera switching causing images to look upside down

The bug is with iPhone 6 camera rotation that does not work well after the new iOS update. There are not permanent settings in the phone that can disable it and it gets very annoying to take pictures. All you can do is use one camera at a time. Exit the camera app and then launch it back and by default it will start with the back camera. It is a manual way. I had got the issue and it took me long time to figure to stop it. Because even if you press the power button and lock your screen and then unlock it back, thing are not going to get resolved. They will remain the same. Apple has no fix for this. I hope Apple can release a new update soon to fix all this kind of tiny issues.

Re: iPhone 6 camera switching causing images to look upside down

I am having the same problem on my 16GB version of iPhone 6 and yet not able to figure out what is the reason behind the same. I am first dealing with the faulty power button. I tried a lot to make it work but it is not responding. The next issue I am facing is with the wifi and the same is very slow. I hope there can be some way to fix the problem but Apple does not looks to be helping much. I had called Apple and made a list of whole bugs I am facing. I told them to give me a solution for the same or replace my mobile phone. They replaced it and it is working much better now. It does not looks to be having problem with camera and other stuff.