Thread: Poor Touchscreen sensitivity on edges of iPhone 6 Plus

Poor Touchscreen sensitivity on edges of iPhone 6 Plus

I had notice a new thing in iPhone 6 Plus. The phone looks fine to me. But when I type a message I had seen the edge of the touchscreen does not respond on first tag. I do not know whether this is a touch issue or something related to touchscreen sensitivity. For example in a keyboard the numbers 123 are the extreme left. When I press 1 ti does not appear in one tap. Sometime I have to press that two or three times and then it appears. The same is happening when I am trying to choose symbols or capitalizing the alphabets. I am not able to figure out the reason behind the same. I want ot know what is the problem here. Is there any who is dealing with the same kind of problem.

Re: Poor Touchscreen sensitivity on edges of iPhone 6 Plus

Well iPhone 6 is not a great product. I had seen lots of bugs in it. After this post I checked the screen issue and found the same thing. At the edges the touch response is weak and why it is not clear. It looks like some kind of software related problem in the phone. I had called apple for the same. They had no answer for this. They are asking me for screen calibration. But I do not think there is any settings available that can do this. Being such an amazing phone, this tiny things make it very annoying to use. I am still behind resolving my Bluetooth and wifi issue. Which keeps on dropping and does not work well.

Re: Poor Touchscreen sensitivity on edges of iPhone 6 Plus

After getting this new device I loaded that with more than 100 apps and around 8 email account. Being a new phone I am expecting too much from the performance part that does not looks to be working well. When I had done with loading apps the phone started freezing and giving hard time. It is not working well as I was thinking about the same. I had gone in the screen settings for the lagging problem but there is nothing in it. I am thinking of getting a replacement but this looks like a long procedure to me. I think restoring the device factory settings will be enough to deal with the problem. But I am not really sure that is going to help here.