Thread: iPhone 6 not connecting to Honda CRV after iOS 8.02 update

iPhone 6 not connecting to Honda CRV after iOS 8.02 update

After having a new iOS update on my iPhone I am not able to connect the phone to my Honda CRV through Bluetooth. First it was working well. I was able to receive and end calls. But now this thing completely stopped. It is quiet annoying. I am not able to locate the car Bluetooth in my iPhone device. And pairing also take a very long time if somehow it gets detected. I am in need of some help to make this work. I cannot find any process that can help me to connect this thing. Is there any settings that can connect the phone with the car. What should I do here. It is very complicated to use the phone while driving.

Re: iPhone 6 not connecting to Honda CRV after iOS 8.02 update

I am at-least able to connect but I cannot use the same properly. Calls are dropping in between. I had connected the iPhone to my care through Bluetooth. At first it was having trouble in detecting the device. But when detected it did not worked as I am expecting. I am having this problem on iPhone 5S. Sometime the call just drop on its own while driving. I am stuck with the same. I had tried to reset the factory settings but it is not at all working. I am trying to contact Apple care for the same but they are not providing any help on the same. They said it will get fixed by resetting the phone to factory settings.

Re: iPhone 6 not connecting to Honda CRV after iOS 8.02 update

You are not the only one facing issues there are many iPhone 6 users who are dealing with the problem. Also those who had updated their device to iOS8. It looks this new Os is quiet buggy. There more new issues that occurred. Like the phone gets hot while working or the battery drain fast. Factory reset is just an temporary solution here. I think Apple must release more new updates for this thing. Or else the problem will never go. Apple might release some update based on the same soon but nothing is confirmed here. You can try re-pairing your device by wiping out all the connection and test once.