Thread: Don't you think iPhone 6 has a very poor picture quality

Don't you think iPhone 6 has a very poor picture quality

After having the new 64GB version of iPhone 6, I was quiet expecting a lot of things from it. The phone look amazing in design and has a great screen quality also. But now things are different here. I think the camera of this device is not so great. Being a new edition of iPhone I was expecting more from the camera and video quality. But now what I can see is grainy images. I want some way to take more clear pictures. I was expecting a good photo output. This phone comes loaded with an upgraded version of iSight camera and things are really dull here. Is there anyone facing the same kind of problem. Are there any settings in the camera that can make picture appear better.

Re: Don't you think iPhone 6 has a very poor picture quality

Well I am with you on that. I think the images are not upto the mark. I had got some time to use iPhone 6. My friend just purchased that recently. The screen quality and other stuff are great. But when I took pictures from the same I am not able to get satisfied from the image quality. It is not very clear. The images should be more detailed and crisp while they are kind of blurry. The edges are not clear and when you take pictures while zooming still things are dull. So here this can be a software issue. I am waiting for a iOS update and hope that this comes out really fast. The existing features does not look much supportive on the camera part.

Re: Don't you think iPhone 6 has a very poor picture quality

There is a issue of lot of noise in the image due to which you can see the quality is not so great. This is because the camera is trying to compressing the images to jpg format. It try to keep it small in size so that you get more space to use. Here you can go in the settings and there you can find something related to image compression. I think it is located under Advance. You have to go there and select Superior image quality and done. And then try taking the photos once again. You will get a more clear and crisp image. But if this does not work well then try testing the same through third party app. And if nothing work then it is a bug.