Thread: Aligning iPhone 6 icons on the display

Aligning iPhone 6 icons on the display

I do not know whether I am the only one who is facing this issue or there are any other also. I am having problem with alignment of icons on the screen. I think they are not parallel. Most of the time if you see properly the icons are parallel. But they look weirdly arranged. I tried to arrange them but they not at all fitting well. It looks like a bit tilted. When I switch to landscape mode from portrait the same takes a long time. The screen is laggy and slow and does not respond properly. Does there any additional options available in the device through which I can customize the icons and main theme of the device.

Re: Aligning iPhone 6 icons on the display

I did not think that is a big issue. Icon arrangement are auto in iPhone and you can try finding that in the settings panel. Or you can try using some third party theme also. But lagging issue while shifting from portrait to landscape is a problem here. That shows the iOS8 is not fully optimized to work with iPhone 6. As per the hardware specs of iPhone 6 it is a great phone and come with good processing power. I am also not happy with screen orientation here. Especially when we are watching a movie. It takes long time to shift screen and it is also laggy. It is a kind of shame when you have such problem on a high end smartphone.

Re: Aligning iPhone 6 icons on the display

That is the reason I just shifted to Android. I was planing for iPhone 6, but I waited for a few weeks to find out the most common bugs. The worst thing this phone is bending problem. I had seen that in video. And apple does not offer you replacement for that under warranty. This is not a wise policy for the buyers. Apple is just going to loose its reputation in the market like this way. They are sending a ultra costly phone and they are not even providing a decent warranty on the hardware part. I bought Note 3 instead. That looks more decent and worth working device. I hope in future Apple can provide decent phone and more ethical response towards consumer problem.