Thread: How to keep Wifi connectivity constant on iPhone 6

How to keep Wifi connectivity constant on iPhone 6

After having iPhone 6 I am quiet struggling to keep wifi connectivity constant on the same. This is the biggest bug I had seen on iPhone 6. I am not able to figure out why the wifi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is not constant. The same thing works well on my iPad which is a older version and running on iOS 7. I had not yet updated that to iOS8 because of this kind of bugs. It is not so easy to use this phone without wifi. I am not having any internet plan. I have wifi at home and office and use those connection for downloading files and for checking emails. I even tried restarting the phone a number of time but still the connection drops.

Re: How to keep Wifi connectivity constant on iPhone 6

Well that is a bug in iOS8. And there is no way to fix that. You can try resetting the phone and test back. You have to backup your device first through iTunes and then you can try resetting that. this is going to wipe out your entire data and apps and it will cause problem. So just backup things first and then go ahead by wiping out all the data and test back. Also try to find out any recent update for the new iPhone. That might add more stability to your phone. If the issue is not resolved then you have to contact Apple Care for the same. They might give you solution for the same. I think you have to ask for replacement if this does not work.

Re: How to keep Wifi connectivity constant on iPhone 6

Wifi issue is the most common thing here. And that is in may devices. The issue is also with the Bluetooth connection. I am dealing with both the problem. I am having two wifi connection at my home. I tried to configure both of them and want them to connect automatically when one is down. But Wifi is not working at all. I had tried factory restore also but this did not helped. I had given my phone to Apple care and waiting for the response. Lets see what comes out from this. I hope the next time I get the phone it must work properly. And there must not be any performance issue. iPhone 6 is really a buggy phone.