Thread: iPhone 6 getting hot while using and also battery drain fast

iPhone 6 getting hot while using and also battery drain fast

I am using a 64GB edition of iPhone 6. I had bought this recently and I started having issue with it. First the battery of this device drain out very fast. I am not able to figure out why. I keep my wifi and Bluetooth always on but that does not means the battery would drain out fast in 4 hours. Also I am having issue with overheating also. I do not think the new phone must heat on such a low usage. But it is giving me really hard time in usage. I want some help to fix the same. I am not able to figure out whether this is a hardware issue or software issue. I had not yet contacted apple for the same.

Re: iPhone 6 getting hot while using and also battery drain fast

To be frank iPhone 6 is the most buggy phone in the market. It has lots of issue. This is the first time I found that the device overheat also. You can try resetting factory settings that will help you more in fixing the issue. Through that all apps will be wiped out from the device. And then you can try checking up things back again. I am quiet sure that will be the best way to fix the issue. If it is a software related problem then by running factory reset everything will be cleared off. But if not then it is best to submit the phone to Apple Care they can fix the issue. I do not think there is any other way to fixit.

Re: iPhone 6 getting hot while using and also battery drain fast

Battery draining means the phone is having a hardware issue. I had never faced battery issue in the older series. I am trying to keep a watch on all articles that reports bugs related to iPhone and I am finding many of them. It will be really complicated to fix those things on our own. Being a buggy phone it is a waste of money according to me. I was thinking of buying this phone before then skipped the plan when my friend started facing issue with the device. Like the app crashing stuff. It was quiet shocked to find a huge bug list and Apple is not at all responding for that. They are also not ready to provide any OS update yet.