Thread: iPhone 6 Camera always take picture upside down

iPhone 6 Camera always take picture upside down

Each time when I click photos from iPhone 6 they appear upside down. It is a bit weird. My friend is having iPhone 5S which works well with photos. The images are straight in that. But in the new iPhone 6 things are almost upside down. I want some help here to make this thing work. How to make it straight while taking pictures. I cannot find any options for that in the camera settings. It looks there is some kind of mirror effect enabled that is turning the image upside down. I am not also not having any image editing app in the phone. Then what is causing the pictures to go this way. There is no solution for the same on web also.

Re: iPhone 6 Camera always take picture upside down

It is a weird issue and I had seen the same thing in my friend phone also. Well you can try adding a image editing app and you can use that to rotate the app properly so that you can see it clearly. There are ample of apps which will offer you this kind of features and they are extremely easy to use. For camera you can try resetting the phones back to factory which might help you. You can use iTunes to backup your data so that your files are saved in the pc. This problem is in few phone not in every. And it is due to messed up settings. Most of the bugs related to camera, screen orientation, etc can be resolved by running a full factory reset.

Re: iPhone 6 Camera always take picture upside down

Did you tried restarting the phone once. I think that will be helpful for you to fix the same. When you try to take picture just check that there is any icon on the phone screen. It can be show up things related to image orientation. You can try out a few things to fix the issue. First turn off Portrait Orientation. In the camera app you can find out detail related to orientation that you can set to portrait only mode. Even restarting the camera app will also help you to fixing the issue. If nothing helps much then there is one thing left to do. You cant ry using a third party camera pp that is available on the app store and test through that.