Thread: iPhone 6 64GB Freezing and Crashing

iPhone 6 64GB Freezing and Crashing

I am quiet sure I am not the only one that is facing the issue with iPhone 6. The phone is just freezing and crashing constantly and I am not able to find any option for the same. The behavior here is very annoying. And this slow down my work. First the phone does not let my wifi to active all the time. It drops on its own. Anyhow I was able to get a 8.0.2 update for the same. After the update the phone restarted and then there few app crashing issue. I reset the device and tried back. But issue is still the same. I am also having issue using Siri also. The device reboots when I try to use voice control for sending messages.

Re: iPhone 6 64GB Freezing and Crashing

Try to take backup first and then go ahead with a full reset. Most of the problem are fixed once you are done with resetting it properly. For that you have to go in the settings app and then you have to tap on general. There you can find reset. Tap on that and then tap on reset all settings. You have to go ahead with update once again that I think will help you more in fixing the issue. But if nothing works then there is some problem with iOS that cannot be resolved so easily. And you have to take the pone to apple care which will fix the issue. I think that is the only last option that can be done.

Re: iPhone 6 64GB Freezing and Crashing

There are many users who are dealing with the same kind of issue and yet apple has not provided any solution for the same. This is the first time I think in Apple case we got so many bugs. I think the OS is not ported properly. It is not working well with the hardware. Apple added a new chip so that the performance can be lot more better. But things are not working well. At first I was trying to go for this new iPhone but I was waiting for the review. And found this kind of bugs. I skipped the plan to get this new phone. It is better to go with android here. There are ample of high end phones in the market.