Thread: iPhone 6 Plus has the worst Screen Orientation

iPhone 6 Plus has the worst Screen Orientation

I hate the Screen Orientation of iPhone 6. I am having the 64gb edition with me and the Screen Orientation just sucks on it. Whenever I am watching a video it rotate the screen on its own and set the same to landscape mode. This is so slow and stuck sometime. Again when I go back on the portrait mode it slow. I thought iPhone 6 Plus is having a quiet amazing screen quality. But it is too slow and outdated. The orientation is very pathetic. And sometime the icons does not rotate. They remain in the portrait mode even in landscape. I do not know what Apple really did here. I had disabled orientation here and using it in portrait mode only.

Re: iPhone 6 Plus has the worst Screen Orientation

I am also dealing with the same kind of issue and it is right that this phone is having a kind of worst screen orientation. I am unable to figure out whether it is buggy or it is just not properly made by Apple. I am trying to contact a good technician in apple who can tell the way to resolve this issue. I am quiet sure this is a software problem. Before I thought updating iOS will be enough to fix the issue. But not, it remain the same. One of the technician of Apple Care said me this is some kind of hardware issue and asked me to give the apple at service center. I am going to do this and see whether they resolve it or not.

Re: iPhone 6 Plus has the worst Screen Orientation

The issue is with iOS not with the device. And from no angle it it looks like a hardware fault to me. Because this thing it associated with the IOS8 update. If it is a hardware fault then I would have not faced the same kind of issue on my iPhone 5S and iPad. I had just recently updated my devices to the new version of iOS and I am getting the issue. I am not able to figure out why this thing is not so accurate. My device was lot more better before when I was using the old version of iOS. I hope the next version can fix this. I am trying to find out way to restore the old version back but cant find anything.