Thread: iPhone 6 problem with battery, bluetooth and overheating

iPhone 6 problem with battery, bluetooth and overheating

There are so many problem in the new iPhone 6. And I cannot figure out why. This issues are so annoying that you cant work properly. I am unable to get a decent output here. First I am getting issue with device heating when I try to play a few games or download files. I thought that would be common. The next issue appear with Bluetooth connectivity and it is still active. I had updated the phone and nothing happens. Still the phone does not pair with my Bluetooth headset. The next issue I am facing is with the wifi connectivity that again drops when the phone is sleep mode and does not reconnect. I thought the new mobile will be more better this time. But iPhone looks like loosing its quality.

Re: iPhone 6 problem with battery, bluetooth and overheating

I agree with you. This time Apple brought a lot of issues in its new mobile phone and most of them are due to hardware issue. Wifi and Bluetooth issues are common in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. I had seen a few more things that I want to add here and hope that this can get resolved soon. There is a issue with facetime quality. The output is not as great as expected. If you check same in iPhone 5S it is more better. Another major problem in the new iPhone is app crash which appear especially when you restore old iPhone backup in iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. A number of apps just keeps on crashing and there is nothing we can do.

Re: iPhone 6 problem with battery, bluetooth and overheating

Apple technicians are clueless about this thing. Whenever I call them about a problem they just ask me to update the phone through iTunes and that's it. It is going to resolve the problem. But that is not the actual problem. The problem is with the phone itself. This time Apple has not able to maintain the quality they use to offer before. I am facing major issue while syncing the hone with my Audi car. The older version still works the best. I had given the phone to my wife and I am using iPhone 5S. I thin it is the still only phone that is worth to use and I did a mistake while buying the new model. We will have to take care next time.