Thread: Very low call volume on iPhone 6

Very low call volume on iPhone 6

I am having call volume issue on my iPhone 6. Whenever I got a call I am getting a very low audio on the same. I am quiet not able to figure out why this issue occur. I had used the volume button to bring up the volume to max but still I am not able to hear the audio at all. It is very low and the person on the other end is not able to understand anything. I need some help here to make this more loud. I hope this some kind of settings issue. It is a brand new phone and I am not expecting any kind of hardware fault on the same. Is there anyone who is having such problem. I am trying to find solution for the same but cannot locate anything.

Re: Very low call volume on iPhone 6

Well this is a bug. I am also having a very low call volume on my phone and there is nothing you can do to fix it. I had tried everything here. I am using a Bluetooth headset for receiving the calls. While talking the person on the other end keeps on complaining about the audio. And he is not able to listen. I am also trying to find out some options through which I can make it more loud. I had increased my Bluetooth headset volume to maximum and still the issue is same. Can anyone help me to fix the issue. I am using the 128GB version of iPhone 6 Plus. My headset is also brand new and this issue is annoying.

Re: Very low call volume on iPhone 6

You have to note down one thing. The volume of iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus is normal. The issue is only with a Bluetooth headset. This phone is having a lot of compatibility issue with Bluetooth devices. If you disconnect that and try to receive all on iPhone headphones then you can find out the actual difference. Yet Apple has unable to provide any kind of details for the same. They are working on some kind of updates that can provide a fix for this volume problem. But officially there is no solution available yet. The new iOS update that was released recently has not helped anyone.

smile Re: Very low call volume on iPhone 6

Best solution > Setting > General > Accessibility > Disable/ turn off Phone noise Cancellation