Thread: iPhone 6 stuck on iTunes logo on iOS update

iPhone 6 stuck on iTunes logo on iOS update

I am trying to update my iPhone 6 to iOS 8.0.2 through iTunes. I don't know what really happened. The screen went entire red and the device stuck on the iTunes logo. I left the phone there for hours but still there is no change. When I check in iTunes I can see the phone is stuck in recovery mode. I am trying to go with the restoration process but it is not working. Is there anyone who can help me to fix the issue. I had tried a lot to restore the phone but it fails to work. I had seen the iOS update is released and through updating would help me make phone work better. But now this thing is stuck on one place. Can I recovery my data from it. I have lots of contacts and photos in it.

Re: iPhone 6 stuck on iTunes logo on iOS update

Well I think your data is gone. Your phone is stuck in the recovery mode and you must have copied the data somewhere else. iTunes provide you an very easy way for data backup. You just have to click on the backup button and done. It is not so tough. Now your device in the recovery mode and it is stuck. It is actually bricked. You have to hard reset the phone and then try again the full step back again. And then only it is going to work. I am not sure there is any other way to resolve the problem. Another best way to backup your files is simply using iCloud in your phone. It will backup many things instantly.

Re: iPhone 6 stuck on iTunes logo on iOS update

Just got this phone a few days before and I am also in the same boat. My phone also stuck on the recovery part. I am quiet not able to understand why this new phone is so buggy. The update process is so simple. And I am following exact steps. But it is not working. I connected the phone to the pc through cable and then launched iTunes. Where I got the update options. But now this thing is not working. I am quiet annoyed with the issue. I am trying the process again and still the issue is same. I am quiet sure there will be some way to fix the same. Atleast after running the update this phone must get stable and works well.