Thread: Message Notification sound not working in iPhone 6

Message Notification sound not working in iPhone 6

After having iPhone 6, I am trying to checkout all the settings. I am trying to personalize the phone by adding my own ringtone and other stuff. I had installed a few chat messenger and email app. I am having a bit issue here. Whenever there is any message I do not get any alert sound on the phone. Like before I was using a beep sound. This sound appear even when there is any kind of Facebook notification. But now it is not. I need some help here to make this thing work. I am keeping the audio at maximum. But still I am having the same problem. I am not able to get any kind of alert sound here. I had tried checking out in teh settings and everything is turned on.

Re: Message Notification sound not working in iPhone 6

That is weird. I think you are using a custom audio here and that is why you are not able to get it worked properly.I will advice you to go back in the settings and from there you can try finding out the default tone. Set the one that is pre-configured in the phone and then you can check back. If you are still not receiving any notification then it is good to reset the phone factory settings. Do that after taking your phone backup and you can do that easily by connecting the same to your pc through iTunes. Backup is easy here. Once done restore the phone settings and test back once again. I am quiet sure that will help you a lot.

Re: Message Notification sound not working in iPhone 6

There are tons of minor bug in the new iPhone 6 and why I do not understand. I first thought that things will be better if you go with the new phone. Because in this you are getting a optimized hardware, a new operating system, etc. It is quiet annoying if you get this minor problems in your system. You are unable to get rid of the same. Each time it is not easy to keep on restore factory settings. You have to simply configure each and everything manually one by one back again. I hope the upcoming iOS updates would have fix for this. Or else it is not really wroth to buy the new iPhone 6. iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S are still lot better models.