Thread: iPhone 6 reboots while updating or deleting app

iPhone 6 reboots while updating or deleting app

I was quiet happy to buy the new iPhone 6. It is amazing piece with great hardware and looks. But I am having a bit issue when I try to use apps on the same. After turning it on I connected the same to internet. I went on the app store to get a few good apps and games. The phone just crashed on downloading. This is weird. It is a brand new phone and this thing is happening on the first day itself. The same issue appear when I try to remove a few apps. I do not know how to fix this thing. Most of the time the phone just goes black with a apple logo and then it takes long time to turn on back. Why this phone is behaving like blackberry. I want some help here to fix this. Should I go for refund.

Re: iPhone 6 reboots while updating or deleting app

It looks Apple ha released the most buggy phone. There are users who are facing serious issue with Bluetooth and wifi connection. The phone does not remains connected and give you a improper connectivity. I will recommend you to go ahead with repair stuff if this phone is crashing on app installation. It is not a tiny thing. You have to take the phone back to the vendor and show him the issue. Ask him to give you a separate phone. Do not give your one to repair. Because the issue can remain continued. If I was having that phone with me with that issue I would have claimed a refund. It is such a costly phone and this kind of issues are not very good for Apple's goodwill.

Re: iPhone 6 reboots while updating or deleting app

Just once before going ahead with replacement or refund stuff just restore your phones factory settings. You can do that easily. You have to go in the settings and from there you have to run a full factory restore. You can do that using iTunes also. It is possible that some pending updates, or some issue is causing the app to crash. Try to download and check apps once again. There are few new updates released in the market. This updates will guide you to have more stable output. And do not use any app which is causing the issue. There can be few buggy apps on the app store that can cause this problem.