Thread: Does iPhone 6 has a dual sim cdma model

Does iPhone 6 has a dual sim cdma model

I am quiet not able to figure out about details of the new iPhone 6. The phone that I can see on web is sold on contract. You will need to pay a few monthly fees for the same. But does it will work with my CDMA sim. Or there is any version that comes with GSM or CDMA sim both. I am unable to locate details about the same. I had tried looking around for the specs and feature but could not locate any solution for that. I want to buy one but I have requirement of a CDMA slot and I am going to use that in India. I tried checking around in a local shop that says he only has the GSM version. There is no CDMA version released yet.

Re: Does iPhone 6 has a dual sim cdma model

Most of this smartphones comes in unlocked GSM sim slot. It allow you to use it with different sims. I will advice you to find the same no eBay. They are selling different unlocked version of iPhone 6. I am doubtful about the CDMA edition. You can mostly find the GSM version that works commonly with different network providers of a region. And if you are in a need of a CDMA version then you can directly contact Apple for the same. They have a customer care number where you can get more information about the same. There are quiet a few mobile models that comes under the CDMA format. Most of them are GSM only and does not comes with sim lock with one telecom provider.

Most of this smartphones comes in unlocked GSM sim slot. It allow you to use it with different sims. I will advice you to find the same no eBay. They are selling different unlocked version of iPhone 6. I am doubtful about the CDMA edition. You can mostly find the GSM version that works commonly with different network providers of a region. And if you are in a need of a CDMA version then you can directly contact Apple for the same. They have a customer care number where you can get more information about the same. There are quiet a few mobile models that comes under the CDMA format. Most of them are GSM only and does not comes with sim lock with one telecom provider.

I am also trying to find the same kind of model. But I cannot locate anything. As far as I know the CDMA edition of iPhone 6 in only available in US. You cannot buy that in India. And it comes under Verizon. To unlock that you have to pay extra and that will also void the phone warranty. All unlocked version that are sold loose on eCommerce site mostly come with the GSM version of sim slot. Just search for iPhone CDMA and you can find the model exclusively for US only. It is not for the other region. I think you can find a older version of iPhone under CDMA series. But I am not sure about the same. Just try looking around on the official site.