Thread: 3G/4G not working on iPhone 6 iOS 8.0.2

3G/4G not working on iPhone 6 iOS 8.0.2

Is there anyone having problem with using mobile internet data on iPhone 6. I had updated the device to iOS 8.0.2 where it looks to be working great but there is some problem with using mobile internet. I am unable to get any reception of 3G/4G. I had gone a new 3G plan on my phone. That offer me a better speed. I tested the sim on a different phone and there it works well. I am able to see the 3G icon on the top side. But in iPhone 6 this thing is missing. Is there anyone else who is having the same issue. I want to know how to fix it. I hope this is not a hardware fault in my phone. I had tried looking around in settings, but cannot find any option to enable 3G/4G manually.

Re: 3G/4G not working on iPhone 6 iOS 8.0.2

The problem is not with iPhone 6, it is with iOS 8.0.2 update. Many are having issue with using cellular data on the new iPhone. And there is no solution yet. When the update was released many started reporting about 3G/4G reception. That remained de-activated. As per some news sources soon Apple is going to offer a update will will fix the problem. There are other more bugs in the devices. Like the issue with ringer button, volume key, etc and that can be fixed by updating or getting a new patch. Till yet nothing is released. Apple might have to make some early updates to resolve the problem. Or else things are not going to work.

It is quiet right. I had done so many things in my friend iPhone 6 who is having exactly the same issue. Later on I allowed him to use my home wifi and that is also not stable. The connection keeps no dropping. We were trying to download a few good games on that and the internet connection drops. Later on there were some app update for which he activated the mobile data and that also failed to work. I hope the update is released soon for the same. I had seen a news on the web that says that Apple will be releasing a new update for the iOS soon which will help in fixing a lot of bugs. We have to wait back for the same.

It is quiet right. I had done so many things in my friend iPhone 6 who is having exactly the same issue. Later on I allowed him to use my home wifi and that is also not stable. The connection keeps no dropping when we are er trying to download a few good games on that and the internet fails work constantly. Later on there were some app update for which he activated the mobile data and that also failed to work. I hope the update is released soon for the same. I had seen a news on the web that says that Apple will be releasing a new update for the iOS soon which will help in fixing a lot of bugs. We have to wait back for the same.