Thread: iPhone Ringer button random alerts

iPhone Ringer button random alerts

I am not really able to figure out what really happened with the ringer button of my new iPhone 6. Is it malfunctioned or it is having some sort of problem. I had tried finding out options to fix the same but cannot locate anything. I am constantly getting a message on the screen that ringer button is off. And this alert keeps on coming up even when I am not pressing it. I had tried to put the phone back on normal mode from silent but still the issue is the same. I am getting the issue with the update of iOS to 8.0.2. Is there anyone who is having the same kind of issue. I had tried looking around but cant find any solution for the same.

Re: iPhone Ringer button random alerts

There are others users also whoa re having the same kind of issue. It looks like the ringer button is not properly integrated with the device due to which it is giving you issue. You can try checking out more in the settings. As far as I know there is no solution yet on that. The switch does not allow you to to put the phone on silent mode so instantly. I think gesture control can be more useful here and you can avoid using the button. You can resetting the phone settings once to find out whether it fix the issue or not. If not then we can get a new update coming soon on iOS which might have solution for this bug.

Try to check the buttons and see that it is placed properly or not. Most of the time the displacement of buttons cause the issue. And it also occur if there is something stuck in it. You can try checking out the buttons from close and press it. Is it hard to press. If yes then it means the button is not placed properly. The best thing to do is take the phone to Apple Care where you will get solution for that. There is no charge for such fault until the phone is under warranty. I had seen a few similar query where no one has any clue to fix this through software. Even resetting is not going to help here. And waiting for the next update will take long time.

Try to check the buttons and see that it is placed properly or not. Most of the time the displacement of buttons cause the issue. And it also occur if there is something stuck in it. You can try checking out the buttons from close and press it. Is it hard to press. If yes then it means the button is not placed properly. The best thing to do is take the phone to Apple Care where you will get solution for that. There is no charge for such fault until the phone is under warranty. I had seen a few similar query where no one has any clue to fix this through software. Even resetting is not going to help here. And waiting for the next update will take long time.