Thread: iPhone 6 Start Screen turns to red and stuck on black

iPhone 6 Start Screen turns to red and stuck on black

I was expecting a bit too much from the new iPhone 6. I think this time Apple has released the most buggy phone. The phone has a weird problem when I am trying to restart it settings. I am using a 64GB version of iPhone 6. I had restarted the same so that I can backup all my data from the phone. And this looks to be very hard on this. When I did that the phone just froze on the Apple logo. And this was for around a minute. Later on the screen turn to red and then to black. It is very complicated to fix this thing. Is there anyone able to find a solution for this. It is a brand new phone and working like this.

Re: iPhone 6 Start Screen turns to red and stuck on black

I was going for a Moto X 2nd Generation, but my girlfriend forced me to buy iPhone 6. Being a costly phone, I thought it will be more better in quality and usage. I am on the same issue that you are facing bro. It is not working and the last option left is to take the phone to Apple Care center. Hopefully my vendor is offering me a 30 days replacement warranty and I am going to return this product and get another one. If this does not work then I will claim my refund and go for Moto X. This kind of buggy this are very annoying and it really break your heart. Buy such a costly phone and then wasting time in fixing it.

Re: iPhone 6 Start Screen turns to red and stuck on black

Try doing hard reset. That might help you. You can connect the phone to your PC and then hold the volume and sleep down button. And then see the connectivity in iTunes. But this is going to wipe out all your data. My friend has the same phone and he got this issue. He called Apple support. They took around an hour to resolve the issue but finally they are able to get it worked. He lost all this photos from the phone. They were able to restore the factory settings. It is good if we should maintain a habit of using cloud backup. If this kind of problem appear we can restore things back quiet easily. That would be more helpful.