Thread: Can I hide a app with password in Smart Launcher

Can I hide a app with password in Smart Launcher

I want to hide app and put a password on that. I am using Smart Launcher. It is the most lightweight launcher I had seen. I was using Nova before, but
    my phone does not work well. It lags a lot. After searching on web I found Smart Launcher that is more effective. I am looking for some settings through which I can hide a app and put a password on that. I am using a wallet service to make payments. And it has money in it. Most of the item my device is used by my friends and they try to use it. On web I can find two different apps for this. One for hiding and another for adding a password. I want
    to do this through one app.

Re: Can I hide a app with password in Smart Launcher

By default I think Smart Launcher has a option to hide a app. But I am not sure about the password thing. For that you have to go in the app drawer that you can do by tapping on the menu button. And in that you have to tap on the icon of app that you want to hide. Hold that for few second and you will see a additional screen. At the bottom you can see a not to hide the app. To unhide you have to again go in the app drawer and at the top right you can see option to see hidden app. This is included features. Smart Launcher also has a Pro edition. I think adding password will b provided in that.

Re: Can I hide a app with password in Smart Launcher

Smart Launcher is one of the best I had used. It is very light and does not cause any freezing issue. This launcher is quiet great for old phones. And luckily it has a feature to hide app as well to lock it with a password. So that you can protect your gallery and other applications. For that you have to go in Preferences first. Tap on the settings icon on top right and then tap on preference. In then tap on plugin. In that you have to turn on password lock for hidden apps. Now add a 4 digit password and done. Next time when someone try to unhide a app it will ask for a 4 digit password. Also add a recovery email so that if you forget the password you can retrieve it.