Thread: What is the difference between Jolla and android

What is the difference between Jolla and android

There is first phone by Jolla is released in the market that comes loaded with Sailfish OS. I am trying to find out the difference between this one and Android. I had seen MIUI. Compare to android, it is quiet light and easy to use. It remind me mostly about iPhone. Now Jolla entered with a Rs.16500 phone that runs on android compatible Sailfish OS. But yet I am not able to find out about the new things in the same. I had tried looking around on the web for a detailed description. Not the entire view but few points that can let us know more about Sailfish. Is there anyone who bought this Jolla devices. What you think about that.

Re: What is the difference between Jolla and android

Android has given open space to many new things that emerged in the form of mobile operating system. Sailfish is one of them that works in Jolla phone. It is designed to give you maximum productivity. You can simply get advance features on the same and you can use effectively. You will really enjoy the output on the same. The best way to find-out the difference is watching a detail video on the same. So that you can get the exact difference. It wont be complicated to understand for anyone how beneficial Sailfish is. And above all it is compatible with android apps. So you can still play your favorite games on the same.

Re: What is the difference between Jolla and android

Jolla is considered to be a fast performance phone. It is a kind of experiment and we can see how it can attract people. There are few phones that come with impressive models, but yet I am not sure about the exact output. It is a new kind of android OS which is stable and can give you good usage. And it will also help to keep the budget of android phone low. Compare to stock rom, Sailfish is a lot more improved one. But I am doubtful about the app compatibility. If there are major OS changes then it will not be easier to run different apps on the same. The design looks good here. Most of the things are taken from android in this.