Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs BlackBerry Passport

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs BlackBerry Passport

Blackberry Passport looks very much similar to a phablet with QWERTY keyboard on the same. I am unable to find out the difference between the same. I had tried looking around but it looks like a new thing that Blackberry is working on. Here I have Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on the other hand to go for. But I am quiet amazed with the new BlackBerry Passport design. I want a simple comparison between both of them. I hope this time Blackberry is going to introduce android in it as they were telling about this before. But there was no clear information on the same. What can be cost of the this upcoming
    BlackBerry Passport.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs BlackBerry Passport

I do not really think it is worth to compare this two phones. Here Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a kind of phablet. And it is going to be loaded with lot of new features compare to its predecessor. This phablet is going to have a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display. That is a common thing, but this time the display quality will be lot more better. And if you take BlackBerry Passport at the same time then this one brings you a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display. This makes a bit difference in the screen resolution output. Because bigger screen will make things look lot better than regular one. So I do not really think it is worth to compare.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport cam be a comeback model, but it is quiet different. It is big size phone with full QWERTY on the same. It looks like this phone is designed for chatting purpose only. This phone features a unique square design. And that looks very different while you can see a lot of phone in the market are having rectangular display. So that give you a long list type of look while in in square you get more space to read the text when it comes to horizontal reading. The phone looks nice to me and it is also quiet costly. It is sold for $599 in US.