Thread: LG G3 Aux plugging in car problem

LG G3 Aux plugging in car problem

I have recently purchased a new LG G3 smartphone for myself and it is working just fine without any issues. Today when I tried to connect the aux cable from my car stereo into my LG G3 smartphone then the music was only playing with the phone speaker and not from the car speaker. I have connected and checked the headset on it which is workign fine but it is not working while connected into aux in my car. Is there any solution for this problem, do we need to buy a specific aux cable for it to work? Thanks

Re: LG G3 Aux plugging in car problem

Even I am facing same problem with my 3.5mm audio jack cable in the car. I have also tried 2-3 cables and they are able to output audio out of the car speakers via the LG G3 phone but the phone often makes a gap in between tracks any time it wants. It looks be like the power is being cut from the phone to the aux cable and the music gets restart. I am now going to return this smartphone and get myself a new samsung galaxy note series phone as soon as possible.

You can try to buy a more expensive aux cable to get the LG G3 output audio from the car speakers. It seems that the LG G3 smartphone was made to use branded accessories which excludes cheap accessories from its category. Many people are not facing any problem with Aux cable or headphone with this smartphone. So, it definitely means that you need to buy a quality product which will be supported by this phone. Hope this helps you out.

There was some type of fix given on various website for this aux cable and Lg G3 phone issues. You can try it and see if it works for you or not. First connect one end of the aux cable to the LG G3 phone. After that start music which will play music through the phones speaker. Now try to rub the tip of the aux cable which you are going to connect into the car and you will now probably notice that your music stopped playing on your phone and detected a Aux while you are still rubbing it. Now you need to quickly connect it in your Aux port to get sound from the car speaker.