Thread: Battery life of new Android One Series phone

Battery life of new Android One Series phone

Google has just started selling its affordable Android One phone in the market. After checking out the specification and other details I cannot understand much about that. Most of them look identical in features. I want to know more about the battery life of this device. Most of this phone are going to come with the latest android kitkat operating system. This makes them a bit better than anything else. I am thinking about buying Karbonn Sparkle V. This device looks a bit nice for entry level usage. I want this for my brother, but I want to know more about the battery life of the device.

Re: Battery life of new Android One Series phone

There are three models released till date under Android one. The first one is Karbonn Sparkle V which you are thinking of getting new one. The second one is Micromax Canvas A1 and the third one is Spice Dream UNO. All this three models are going to have the same identical hardware. They are going to be powered by Cortex A7 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor and 1GB RAM. And most all of them are having the same battery which is 1700mAh. I had seen the review of this model on the web that states it has quiet a decent battery life. 1700mAh is not a very low battery, it is good enough for daily usage.

Re: Battery life of new Android One Series phone

This low cost phone are great enough for entire day usage. There are lots of positive feedback on the same which makes this device a lot more better than the regular one. And above all we are getting the latest android kitkat operating system on the same. Android Kitkat is a lightweight antivirus which comes loaded with more optimized UI. That means it is low on battery. If you are going to use the phone for chatting and for surfing then it is good enough to use for entire day. This phone are not really for gaming. The hardware will support many games, but still the battery output will be lower if you will games on it.