Thread: What to use to clean mobile screen before putting a new screen guard

What to use to clean mobile screen before putting a new screen guard

I am using Micromax Canvas smartphone. I want to replace the screen guard. I have a new one with me. I had removed the old one and I can see a few dust and fingerprint on it. I tried cleaning that with a cloth but it is not completely clear. Also there is an adhesive left at the corner. I am looking for some thing that can help me to clean the screen and then on that I will place the new screen guard. I do not want to use water or any liquid that will cause improper placement of screen guard. Is there any specific thing that is used for the cleaning purpose. I tried looking on the web and found this liquid cleaners. Will that help.

Re: What to use to clean mobile screen before putting a new screen guard

I do not really remember the name but there is a cream that is available in the market. This cream is used to clean the screen before putting a new screen guard on the same. You can find that on web also. Just try looking out. This cream will help you to remove all the dust and a bit of scratches also from the screen glass. And then you can put the cover on it. There is a soft cloth available that also works in the same way. You have to take care that there must not be any bubbles on the same. That will affect the usage. You have to place it firmly and avoid any gap on the screen. Just place it softly. If you are using liquid cleaner then keep them aside so that they can dry up.

Re: What to use to clean mobile screen before putting a new screen guard

I am using one. I got that online. This liquid cleaner is designed to clean the tv and laptop screens. I used that on my mobile regularly. It just clean up the dust and make the screen a bit flashy. If you are not very sure about placing the screen guard then you can take your phone to the mobile shop. The person there will do the job. You have to just pay a tiny amount for the same. I had tried putting the screen guard once which failed to work. There was lot of air bubble in between and it does not goes out fast. Due to which the cover starts getting out from the corner side. For long usage proper placement is needed.