Thread: What is Pushbullet app and how does it works

What is Pushbullet app and how does it works

I am looking for a bit information on Pushbullet app. What is it and how does it works. I was trying to find out a app that can help me to send text directly to my phone through desktop without using a usb cable. And I found this. But I am not able to figure out how it actually works. And how can I use it for sharing text from the pc to the phone directly. I want to share those thing on WhatsApp. This mostly consist of prices of new mobile phone, shop address, etc. Most of the things are related to marketing stuff. Typing them is a time consuming. Through desktop I can still keep things saved and use it.

Re: What is Pushbullet app and how does it works

Pushbullet is a simple app that link your desktop with your mobile phone to share links, images and text. It works well if you have a lot of sms and chatting job. You can type your message in the text box of Pushbullet and then send that to the phone. You will have to install Pushbullet app in your device and access the link through your gmail id. The one that you are going to use in Pushbullet website for making a account. It a plain text sharing app between the phone and pc. The message will appear in the notification panel of your phone. You can tap on that to view and to share the same with others.

Re: What is Pushbullet app and how does it works

I am having a wifi connection at my home and I use that of sharing files. It is the most easiest way to use. Because the app that you are talking about works through internet and if your net is down then you wont be able to use that. But compare that you can try using ES File Explorer which works on the wifi. You can simply go in the lan network and then choose the computer. And then tap on the notepad file or word file where the text it. You can directly copy paste and share it. I use this because it is quiet easier to use and you can share a lot of things between your pc and smartphone.