Thread: iPhone 6 just a big size device nothing impressive

iPhone 6 just a big size device nothing impressive

Every time when Apple release a new iPhone version they provide some amazing feature that is never be available. But this time they looks to be out of idea. The device is just bigger in size. That's it. Last time when iPhone 5S and 5C was released they were the first one to bring Fingerprint sensor the tiny home button. And now they have nothing left. A phablet. Seriously this is not something amazing. What you think about the same. Anyhow Apple will have to release a few new phone in the coming time. They dont look like having things left to introduce in their phone. We are already having big size phone in android with amazing display quality. They why to buy costly iPhone.

Re: iPhone 6 just a big size device nothing impressive

I was not really amazed when this release the new iPhone. I thought Apple this time will be working on the display. They are going to bring a new type o screen which might be curved or there would be some kind of 3D effect. They are the inventors and now they are just following what is the market. There will be few surprises in the coming time. Apple have to work more on the consumer end. Over the needs on which most of the devices are build and are quiet successful. A phablet is not really something impressive here. And Apple is also not ready to reduce the cost of their phone. This surely makes the device less competitive.

Re: iPhone 6 just a big size device nothing impressive

It is a good phone if you only need more crisp display quality. Apple is quiet ruling the smartphone market, and this time they had increased the size that's it. I had seen the review that shows that Apple might not be so impressive this time. A bigger display size, a bit increase in the wifi speed, etc. Are quiet basic things. That we are getting already in the android device. But one thing I did not like is the battery of this device. This one drains quiet fast due to the big size display. The phone is expensive so it must satisfy the requirement and in this way if Apple keeps on making phone I am quiet sure they will loose their goodwill.