Thread: Compressing AVI file on the android device

Compressing AVI file on the android device

How to compress avi files on a android device. I want to do that on the smartphone. I hope this is going to work well on the device. The files size is between 200 to 450MB. I want to compress the files to make them small so that I can share that with my friends on WhatsApp. But I am unable to find any option for the same. I tried looking around for apps that can do this, but what I can find is video convertor. I do not want to install a convertor I just need something that can compressed the file size to lower and we can share that with anyone quiet easily. What is the best way of doing this.

Re: Compressing AVI file on the android device

A video convertor is going to help you to do the same thing. Compressing means reducing the video resolution so that it can be more lighter to be shared with others. You can try using Video Converter Android. You have to load the file in this and then you can start compressing. You have to just load the file on that and you will need to choose the output you are looking for. And done the video will be converted to a lower resolution one. Try to choose eon that does not cause any issue with the resolution. Things must not be blurry on the same. If they then it wont be worth sharing. It is best ot use a pc for the same.

Re: Compressing AVI file on the android device

If your are having a quad core processor device then it will be easier for you to convert and share files. The size that you are talking is very large and it will take ages to share on WhatsApp. The best thing you can do is simply start compressing that and try to bring the video size under 10MB. This is not possible through a mobile convertor. You have to download and install one no your pc and then you can go ahead with the conversion. You can chose the resolution there. I think 3GP format will be a lot more better because it will be very light and will be more easy for you to share.