Thread: What is Google One Android smartphone

What is Google One Android smartphone

I just found the news that there is a new Google One smartphone out in the market. What is it actually. It is a new model or some kind of other stuff. Under this Google is trying to sell low cost mobile phone. Does this include Moto G and similar devices. Or this some kind of new range of phones that Google is going to sell specifically in India. I am trying to find what all models comes under this list. Does anyone knows about this and where is Google selling it out. I am quiet interested in buying Moto G second generation smartphone. Will Google reduce the cost of its phone under this One series line.

Re: What is Google One Android smartphone

It is not new models. Google is tying up with local brands to deliver ultra budget phone in the market. Google One is nothing. It offer you a few budget phones that are affordable for all to buy. Google is going to sell Micromax, Karbonn, LAVA, etc phone under this. You can just get a good quad core phone under the budget series of Rs.8000. There would be no price fall, neither there will be any low cost phone in the market. You will get the budget phones that are already in the market. One model that I found is Spice Dream Uno for Rs.6300 and a quiet decent features for day to day usage. Android One is not related to the Moto series.

Re: What is Google One Android smartphone

Yes I saw that news. Most of the models that fall under Android One series are around Rs.6400. Google is just trying to bring all budget models together so that people have option to choose more. There will be more budget phone that are coming out and this phones will be counted under the Android One series. There are devices like Karbonn Sparkle V, Micromax Canvas A1 and Spice Dream Uno. All of them are having identical hardware configuration. Like a 1.3Ghz Cortex A1 quad core cpu with 1GB ram and 4.5inch display size. For camera they will have 5MP back and 2MP front camera.