Thread: Vertical lines while taking pictures in Sony Xperia Z2

Vertical lines while taking pictures in Sony Xperia Z2

I can see vertical lines when I am trying to take pictures in Sony Xperia Z2. There are in center and when I take the photos there are not lines in it. I am not quiet sure from where this lines are appearing. It looks bad on the screen. This appear usually in the dark. When there is low light. And then the lines are gone. I hope this is not some kind of hardware issue in my device. I take too many pictures and use the flash a lot. So my battery ends up fast. For that I am using a portable charger with me. I charge the phone around two times in a day. Does that cause any issue with the device. How to find the screen is not faulty.

Re: Vertical lines while taking pictures in Sony Xperia Z2

Many phone have a self test things. I had seen this commonly in Samsung. You can find that somewhere in the Settings > About Device. You can find troubleshoot or self test type of thing. Tap on it and the phone will run different test which also include the screen quality test. In that if you are getting lines then it means there is some issue with the touchscreen and you must take the phone to service center. IT can be due to loose connection or some internal fault. Most probably this can be some kind of hardware issue. Or else if it was android based then you must get the same line on different application you are using. Even in games.

Re: Vertical lines while taking pictures in Sony Xperia Z2

It is better to test the phone first by using different apps. See that you are getting those lines or not. Second thing you can download a third party camera app from Google Play. This app will help you to find whether it is the camera issue or it is the fault with the applications. You can try using Camera360. Use this app and see how well it works. If there is no vertical lines on the screen then it means the device is working well and you wont get any other issue. You can try running software update. Even a factory reset will also help you lot in fixing the problem. You can run that and then test it. I am quiet sure it will help.