Thread: Looking for good portable tower speaker

Looking for good portable tower speaker

I am looking for a portable tower speaker. When I search on web I can find full size speaker which I dont want. They are quiet costly. I do not want to go with the regular one. I had used a 5.1 channel speaker for long time which does not really product amazing sound quality. So I am looking for a portable one that can offer me a more better audio output on my existing home theater setup. I am usually having a HTPC setup at my home. It is amazing to watch blu ray videos on the widescreen TV but the speaker is just spoiling the entire movie mood due to dull audio quality. Is there any good and affordable model available in the portable series.

Re: Looking for good portable tower speaker

Most of the tower speaker that you find are full size. They are big size speaker around Rs.10000 approx. This are the best one. And if you go with portable one then I think you are getting the same 5.1 channel type of audio output from the same. I had not seen any budget tower speaker on eCommerce site. What I find are the costly one. You have to check in a local shop. Anyone that specialize in the speaker hardware. You can buy the same. I had seen a lot of models which are not online in the local shop and they are also very cheap in cost. Most of the cheaper models are only sold by Zebronics. They have a bit of quality in their product.

Re: Looking for good portable tower speaker

Just recently Zebronics has launched a new model called as Bliss. It is a nice portable tower speaker that comes around for Rs.1600. It is of a tower speaker that can be ideal for a single room. You can attach this to your pc and enjoy a few set of good audio quality from the same. I am quiet sure you really wont need anything better than this. But if you think that this is an budget model then you have the higher one. Under Rs.10000 there are some really amazing speakers you can go for. If you need the best audio output then you have to go with popular speaker brands. Because in that you get a optimized audio technology.