Thread: How does wireless charging works

How does wireless charging works

How does wireless charging works. This is a new trend that is being adopted by many mobile manufacturer. Nokia is the first one to start this thing and now it is being in many other devices. I want to know the actual way how it is going to work. Is it safe for people to use. Because there can be some kind of elements that are used for the charging purpose. I do not think this thing is so much popular or there can be benefits here. Compare to regular charging what is the time does it take for wireless charging to load the battery to maximum. I think still the regular way of charging is lot more faster compare to the wireless charging.

Re: How does wireless charging works

It is a new type of thing that just been started. And there are adapters that are going to be used for the purpose. This thing is called as Inductive charging. This means you can just charge your mobile phone through an wireless adapter. It is a new kind of technology used and will be very beneficial for many. But still here you have to connect the adapter to the power source for the charging purpose. There is no portable power bank that comes with this feature. But in the coming time we can see a few models adopting wireless charging. There is lot of science behind that which I do not think it is worth to explain. You can try checking out a video on the same on YouTube.

Re: How does wireless charging works

Wireless charging is something really different. Even the new Apple watch that is released recently is loaded with the features. And I am quiet sure it will help people a lot. Because here you dont have to use a cable. I am not sure about any health issue with this. This charger release some kind of magnetic rays that is catched by a coil in side the phone and it charges the device. It just convert that energy to electric energy. It this products are released in the market then it is quiet sure that they might be safe to use. You can check the health standards on the web.