Thread: What can be the cost of a good laptop briefcase

What can be the cost of a good laptop briefcase

What can be a approx cost of laptop briefcase. I had seen one in a shop. And the guy is asking me Rs.3500. I want to find the right price for the same. There is no brand here. It is just a regular one but has an amazing material. I want to buy a briefcase as it looks more trendy to carry. I am trying to buy a good case that I can use while traveling. I do not want a backpack here. Because I mostly travel in a car so having a portable briefcase will help me to keep the laptop with me all the time. The amount that is mentioned above is too high for me to go for.

Re: What can be the cost of a good laptop briefcase

The guy is charging too much. You can find a decent case under Rs.1500 if you go on Amazon or Ebay. You will also find a good quality case there. Just search for Neopack 3Bk13 Laptop Briefcase. This one comes for Rs.1300 and has a decent quality. It is very important that you must check the screen size before buying. This kind of case comes in different sizes. If you are having a big size laptop then there is very less chance that this is going to fix inside the case. You have to check that separately. There are ample of case like this you can try out. I think you will get maximum variety on Amazon.

Re: What can be the cost of a good laptop briefcase

I had bought American Tourister Speed Nylon for Rs.4000. It is an amazing durable cause. You might have heard about American Tourister. This is a branded company that offer you durable cases and bags. If you are ready to pay that much amount then you will surely find a lot of good briefcase. Or else on the web you can find ample of budget choices. I will advice you to buy from reputed store. So that you get a proper money back policy. Sometime you wont like the product or sometime it might be damage. Through a good replacement policy you can get it replaced.