Thread: Zeam Launcher is slowing down my smartphone

Zeam Launcher is slowing down my smartphone

I am having a budget android phone with me. And I am using Zeam Launcher launcher on the same. I am not sure about the performance but this thing is slowing down my mobile phone. I had tried looking around for some help but this is relatively slow. I want a nice launcher that can provide a bit nice look on the phone and it must also be fast to use. I have a Lenovo device that has around 512MB of ram only. And if I use any heavy launcher on the same then it will not work well. So I need a light one. I had tried looking around on the web but I cannot find anything better than Zeam Launcher.

Re: Zeam Launcher is slowing down my smartphone

Some launcher comes with heavy transition settings. You have to disable them to make your phone work faster. You can use the launcher with minimum settings and I am quiet sure that would be enough. Just disable the animation thing, make the transition low and then use the same. Do not add un-necesary themes in the phone. Use a minimal wallpaper stuff. Many launcher comes with icon pack also. You must also avoid them. There are tons of launcher on Google Play that you can test out on your phone and use the one that works best.

Re: Zeam Launcher is slowing down my smartphone

If you need a nice light weight launcher then I do not think you can find anything better than Smart Launcher 2. It is simple and fast. It comes with minimum settings. And it is also not heavy on the phone ram. It comes with a very minimalist design. It works on tiny requirements. The good part of using the launcher is that it has a nice user-friendly interface that help you to launch any kind of app instantly. You can install icon packs if you want in this to add a bit more effect on the screen. Just try out the launcher.