Thread: How to get rid of red eye in photos of iPhone 5S

How to get rid of red eye in photos of iPhone 5S

There is lot of red eye issue on my iPhone 5S photos. They are quiet visible and it spoil the entire photos. I am looking for some help to remove this. I cannot find any way to get rid of the same. Most of the people in the photos are looking like vampires. I had tried using a tool on pc, but I want something for the iPhone directly. So that I can instantly share the photos on Facebook. This usually happen in the night time when I am in a party and clicking a lot of closeup shots of my friends. The red eye effect is visible and it makes the image look a bit weird.

Re: How to get rid of red eye in photos of iPhone 5S

The default Photos app in iPhone 5S offer you a option to remove this thing. You dont have to use any third party application on the pc. You just have to open the photo and then you have to tap on Edit. This will start the image editing tool. The next thing you have to do is simply tap on a small eye icon and choose the same to remove the red eye. This automatically delete the red eye in the picture and remove it. This one is the fastest way to get rid of problem you are facing. Just remove the same and then click on apply to save the changes.

Re: How to get rid of red eye in photos of iPhone 5S

There are so many image editing software available that you can use for fixing the red eye thing. The default photo editing features are limited. There are many advance app that can not only remove the red eye but it will also enhance the image quality. I am using Magic Eye Color Effect Free to add different effects on the eye in the photos. And this is very amazing in look. For your need you can try using PicLab HD to add a bit of extra good things in the images. One app that you will find very useful is Handy Photo. It has simple controls and a direct preview of effects before applying on your photos.