Thread: Will Remote Desktop work on Kindle Fire

Will Remote Desktop work on Kindle Fire

I want know that does Remote Desktop works on Kindle Fire. I am trying to find out some way of using the same. I cannot see anything option in kindle itself. I want to enable this so that I can share my screen with my friend who wants to view a ebook. I cannot simply send it because I had purchased it. There are few presentation also which I want my friends to view. I am quiet sure there will be some way. I had tried looking around for few good apps on Amazon app store but cannot find anything.

Re: Will Remote Desktop work on Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire has a optimized version of android OS and it is having a few good apps that you can use for sharing the remote desktop. But for that you need a good internet connection on the tablet. It is not recommended to use the same on a sim network. You can try using AccessToGo RDP/Remote Desktop app. There are many apps like this that can help you to resolve the issue. This app free and allow you to share your screen with simple touch based control. It is fast and very comfortable to use. Just install the same and test it. There are many apps like this in Google Play store that gives you a full remote desktop control.

Re: Will Remote Desktop work on Kindle Fire

I think Splashtop is quiet popular for Kindle Fire when it comes to remote desktop. You can use that in your Kindle Fire to share your screen. A new version brings a lot of extra benefits. Like you can play a PowerPoint slideshow with animations and sound. You can also allow other to view your Microsoft Outlook folders. It is compatible with Microsoft Office files. You can share flash videos and lot of things. It is the best app according to me. Just install this in your Kindle Fire and test out. It is a free app. This app comes in different version. You can find all those on Google Play.