Thread: Blue Screen error on HP Compaq 15-s001TU

Blue Screen error on HP Compaq 15-s001TU

I am getting blue screen error on HP Compaq 15-s001TU laptop. I am getting this constantly when I turn on the laptop. After restart it works fine but when I start any application or any game this error appear back again. I am playing Farm Frenzy. The laptop just crash within a hour. It is a new system and has a quiet good hardware. But the blue-screen error is not helping me much to play games on the same. I want some help here to fix the issue. How can I find that thing in this laptop is causing the crash. There might be some solution for fixing it.

Re: Blue Screen error on HP Compaq 15-s001TU

There are two common reason behind this blue screen error. The first is a damage hardware like ram and the second is damage system file. From the software end you have to find which application can be the reason behind this. For that you have to go in Event Viewer. Event Viewer has a list of all errors of your pc. You can also find which application is causing it. You can search the same on web and find out. Try to restore your pc through system image file. A full recovery and then test. If it works then there is no hardware issue.

Re: Blue Screen error on HP Compaq 15-s001TU

Blue screen is one of the most annoying error. There are few things you can try out to make your laptop work proper. Start with check disk to find any
    disk related problem. For that go in cmd and type chkdsk and hit enter. The next thing you can do is run system file checker to fix any damage system files. The command for that is sfc /scannow. Type this in cmd and hit enter. The scan will take time and will replace if there is any damage system files. If nothing works then the last option is to go with full pc restore.