Thread: Anyone able to put hands on Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Anyone able to put hands on Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Flipkart sold around 40000 unit of Xiaomi Redmi 1S in less than a minute. This is either a hoax or some kind of surprising. This simply remind me about the tatkal ticket booking counter. This looks like a lot of marketing thing flipkart is doing recently with Xiaomi. I want to know that is there anyone who is able to buy the phone. Flipkart works pathetic when this kind of sales appear. The site is slow, the phone is not visible in the cart even after adding it. I am quiet sure Flipkart is selling this in bulk to other wholesalers instead of a single buyer. This saves a lot of shipping cost.

Re: Anyone able to put hands on Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Even I am trying the same. This looks like a pre-planned sales to me. India a huge consumer market. So obviously we are having a tons of buyers sitting around to make money from this kind of sale. And things are already setup from the background. I do not really agree that 40000 mobile models are sold in 4.2 seconds while I had registered before and was already try to buy it. It looks complete fake to me. This mobile models are sold to some third party in bulk who took the orders and then sell it off individually.

I do not understand what you guys are talking about. Flipkart looks to be a genuine eCommerces site to me. I was able to put my hands on Xiaomi Mi3 before but the piece came damage. I was quiet surprised that such a popular phone and so many bugs. Someone said that Flipkart has already replaced around 30% of Mi3 models that were sold damage. It looks this kind of sales are created to increase the device demand. I had seen Redmi 1S at my friends place. It is not so effective. Moto E is quiet better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    Even I am trying the same. This looks like a pre-planned sales to me. India a huge consumer market. So obviously we are having a tons of buyers sitting around to make money from this kind of sale. And things are already setup from the background. I do not really agree that 40000 mobile models are sold in 4.2 seconds while I had registered before and was already try to buy it. It looks complete fake to me. This mobile models are sold to some third party in bulk who took the orders and then sell it off individually.
    You are wrong Dear , this sale is not fake at all . i got my Redmi 1s in first flash sale .

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_rocks View Post
    You are wrong Dear , this sale is not fake at all . i got my Redmi 1s in first flash sale .
    If that is true then can you show us a screenshot of the Redmi 1S smartphone along with all the flipkart receipt in the pics. I seriously hate this strategy adopted by Xiaomi company that puts the sale of their smartphones on first register basis. Why cant they sell phones like any other smartphone manufacturer's in the simple basic way.