Thread: Is Jabra WAVE headset compatible with Nokia Lumia 630

Is Jabra WAVE headset compatible with Nokia Lumia 630

I am trying to connect my friends Jabra WAVE headset to my Nokia Lumia 630. But it is not working. To connect first I am following the simple pairing process and I think that is the only way available. But it remains undetected. I tried the same a few time but it fails. While the same one is working very well with Galaxy Note 3. It is already paired and after turning the Bluetooth on in the smartphone the device the headset starts working. But when I try to do the same on my phone it fails which is Nokia Lumia 630.

Re: Is Jabra WAVE headset compatible with Nokia Lumia 630

Almost all Nokia Lumia phones are having the same kind of features to pair a headset. It is quiet simple. You just have to turn on the Bluetooth and then scan for the headset. Once it is detected you have to tap on the same to turn on and then the pairing will work. That is the simplest way to connect. And then you can use it. Nokia Lumia 630 is quiet compatible with all kind of Bluetooth headset. If pairing is not working then there can be some issue with the headphone. Try connecting some other to test.

Re: Is Jabra WAVE headset compatible with Nokia Lumia 630

First turn off the Bluetooth of any other phone in which the headset is already paired. And then you can go ahead with paring a new one. You have to press a pair key on the headset. After this the light will start blinking and you have to then turn on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone which is Nokia Lumia 630. As soon as the device is detected just tap on the same and done. The headset will be connected and you can use it. You can also try unpairing the same with older phone first to test.