Thread: What is new in BBM Beta which is released for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1

What is new in BBM Beta which is released for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1

BBM Beta is released for the new Windows Phone 8 and 8.1. I am trying to find out what is new in the beta edition. I had tried looking around on the official site but does not found much. I am going to install this on my lumia phone. I hope I can find a few old friends. One thing I found that this is going to slow down the device. Many has complained about the performance issue. So before installing it is quiet worth to check once. Is there anyone using it and how about the output of the same.

Re: What is new in BBM Beta which is released for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1

I do not really think it is going to slow down your phone. It works well and if you are having a high end Lumia phone then you wont face any issue. The new thing in the beta edition is BBM Chats. This one is the common thing, but here you can find all your choices at one place. You can also see text messages, gps location and even your photos. So this is a kind of common message center. And the second thing that is wroth to check is BBM Groups. It is similar to whatsapp. Here you can simply add around 50 people and chat with them.

Re: What is new in BBM Beta which is released for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1

BBM Beta is quiet nice but works slow on a low end phone. It has a integrated Find Friends features through which you can simply invite your friends to be in your contact list and you can also do the same by sharing your BBM PIN. The next thing that I saw something new is BBM Feeds. Here you can checkout your different status updates in one place. BBM is only good for those who are having a lot of friends on that. And I think today there are a few of them are using the same. WhatsApp is quiet more popular.