Thread: Unable to sync iPhone 5S with Windows 7

Unable to sync iPhone 5S with Windows 7

Usually once you install iTunes, the sync process is automatic whenever you connect your iPhone device. But I having a bit issue with Windows 7.
    connect the device to my pc the sync is not working. It is giving me problem with the same. I just want to sync so that I can backup all my photos in the pc. And the same is now not working. I hope there can be some way to fix the issue. It is not a cable problem also. I had tried looking around for help but on many site it says that it will be resolved after update.

Re: Unable to sync iPhone 5S with Windows 7

Sync issue are common. Sometime the pc is not able to detect the phone properly while some time the sync mode is changed. You have to go in the settings to check the same. Just see what is the mode of connectivity. And then try to connect once again. If this does not work then try to re-install iTunes once. This tool brings the iPhone driver with it. And without that connectivity would be not possible. Just remove it and download the latest versions from the official site. And then reconnect the same back again.

Re: Unable to sync iPhone 5S with Windows 7

Try changing the cable once. I think that will be enough to fix the issue. iTunes works really well with all apple devices. I am quiet sure this is some kind of connectivity issue. You can try checking for new iTunes updates. That might fix the issue. There are not many ways through which you can troubleshoot the problem. You have to try checking the connectivity and I am quiet sure that will be enough to resolve the problem. Just try reconnecting things on different ports and see whether the sync is working or not.