Thread: Lucid launcher crashing on Lenovo A369i

Lucid launcher crashing on Lenovo A369i

I am trying to get a good lightweight launcher for my Lenovo A369i smartphone. It is a entry level device that has 512mb rom. The default launcher is not so great in looks. I am looking for some nice launcher with clear UI. I do not want to use something like SPB Shell, because it is heavy and has 3D type UI that will make my job really complicated. I found Lucid launcher on the web. But it is crashing when I am trying to modify the settings. Other things work well on the launcher. Is there some issue with it.

Re: Lucid launcher crashing on Lenovo A369i

I had used Lucid launcher before. It is a nice lightweight launcher but it is in the beta stage. A final version of the same is not yet released due to which it crashes when you try to modify the settings. You can try re-installing if the same is crashing too fast. There are other launchers also which you can try and I am quiet sure you are going to get a bit good output on the same. You can find on the same on Google Play. Try to use a few others one and keep the settings to minimum. Do not use the transition effects.

I am using the same and I think there are few things which are required to fixed. Because the launcher has the common flashing issue and it is very annoying. I am using Nova launcher that works well and has sample of customization option. You can choose the launcher to work on your own way through settings. It is also lightweight. There are so many launchers you can try out. And many of them will work on your phone. Just do not try to use too many flashy effects. It can cause problem with performance.

There are some real lightweight launchers worth to try out. This launchers brings extra settings and you can get more output from the same. The one that I new is mentioned in the above reply. It is Nova Launcher. It is light and brings some impressive customization insetting. If you think your phone is working slow then you have to turn of a few things in the background. You have to disable different apps which are not required an then run the launcher back again. I am quiet sure that will be enough.

Try Apex Launcher. It is not having a unique UI but it is enough to give you fast output and bit makeover to your dull phone screen. Apex Launcher is a impressive one and works well with all type of mobile phone. It is very much similar to Nova launcher. You can try adding few different screens, you can use gestures on the same. It will provide you a very smooth output and it is also stable. It wont crash unnecessarily. I think this one is the best one when it comes to a stable launcher for android.

Just recently a new launcher came up called as Mi Launcher. It is also light and brings you a Miui theme on your phone. You try using the launcher one and I am quiet sure you will get what you are looking for. It has a plain theme and does not crash or cause issue. This launcher brings a mixed features of android and ios both. The thing it lack is good customization. But it is great to start with. It is being released by XDA and I think it will work well on any phone. Just try it once.