Thread: Can I use my usb headphone on my android tablet

Can I use my usb headphone on my android tablet

I am having a usb headphone that I use on my pc. It is a iBall headphone. I want some help to use the same on my tablet. I want to carry that while traveling. The one that I have is a regular 3.5mm which is not having a amazing sound quality. So I want a better one and that is only possible through this iBall usb headphone. I am trying to find some adapters on the web, but it is hard to locate. I can only use a micro usb to 3.5mm audio jack adapter. While I want a full size usb 2.0 port to 3.5mm audio jack.

Re: Can I use my usb headphone on my android tablet

I do not think there is any adapter like that available. I can see one for pc but not for smartphone. I am quiet not sure that it is going to work or not. It will be complicated for you to use that on your tablet. A regular usb headphone that has a good bass quality requires high power work. And if anyhow manage to use that on your tablet it will drain out battery really fast. It is good to buy a nice reasonable mobile headphone that can provide you a better audio quality. Do not use the existing one.

Re: Can I use my usb headphone on my android tablet

There are few Bluetooth adapters available that you can use. This Bluetooth adapter have a usb port at the one end. And they have a Bluetooth adapter in it. You can connect your phone to the adapter and listen audio in the headphone. I had seen this one is most commonly available for 3.5mm audio jack. But not for a usb one. Better try to find the same on ebay. IT is the only place where you can see this kind of adapters. I am doubtful about usb, because this type of adapters are mostly for pc.