Thread: How to pull all the text messages from a android phone to pc

How to pull all the text messages from a android phone to pc

I want some help here to pull all the text message from a android phone to my pc. There are lots of messages which are linked with my banking transaction. And I want to reset the phone because it is working slow. Last time I did that directly without taking backup and I lot everything. I lost my contacts and messages also. I want some help here through which I can just backup all the messages in the pc and read them in notepad or in any other simple text editor. I am not able to find any solution for that.

Re: How to pull all the text messages from a android phone to pc

Depending on your phone model you can try using a pc suite software for the same. That can help you to pull all the text messages in your pc quiet instantly. All you have to do is connect the phone to your pc and launch the pc suite software. For branded phones you can download the pc suite from the official site while for regular phone you can use MoboGenie. It is a great phone to use and has ample of settings through which you can backup your phone completely. And you can also restore that instantly.

Re: How to pull all the text messages from a android phone to pc

There are different sms backup software that can help you to backup the files. But I am quiet not sure whether the backup file is going to open in any regular text editor or not. You have to use a free sms backup software first. Run the app and you will get a file at the end. You can copy this file in your pc. There is one more tool through which you can backup the sms in your gmail account. And that is also simpler. You have to use MS Backup+ for the same. Just install this and link your gmail account and done.